Seaton Construction Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
salary range $70k+ with potential for bonuses – 5+ years of industry experience.
Responsibilities include all facets of running, managing and/or supporting multiple projects simultaneously with Superintendents including but not limited to: procurement, subcontractor coordination, planning and scheduling, budgeting, contract management, administrative duties, etc. for industrial and commercial projects.
• Budgeting and Estimating
• Pre-construction and Design Review
• Quality Control and Safety Management
• Subcontractor Management
• Scheduling – Primavera
• Procore and Software Management
• Billings, Change Order and Contract Management – Cost Controls
• Run weekly staff / internal meetings
• Light travel expected
• Strong Communication Skills
• Computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD are a plus
• Degree from accredited engineering and/or construction management is a plus
To apply for the above opportunity, please submit your resume and application letter to Josh Nesbit