Seaton Construction Project Superintendent
Salary range $70k+ with potential for bonuses – 5+ years of industry experience.
Responsibilities include working with the Project Manager and running the daily coordination on industrial and commercial projects.
• Pre-construction and Design Review
• Implementation of Quality Control and Safety
• Subcontractor management
• Detailed 3-week look ahead schedules
• High level CPM schedules
• Equipment, tooling and resource management
• Procore Implementation
• Light travel expected
• Per diem and expenses for project assignments
• Work vehicle provided
• Strong Communication Skills
• Computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project are a plus
To apply for the above opportunity, please submit your resume and application letter to Josh Nesbit