Decker Electric provides Electric Vehicle Charging Station design and installation services
As the demand for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations rise, Decker Electric will strategize a design-build solution to meet your program and your budget. Whether it is your home, car dealership or your municipal transit facility, we customize a solution for you. Federal, state, and local governments have sought to provide incentives and subsidies for individuals and businesses who install and use vehicle charging stations. With Decker Electric’s design-build Electric Vehicle Charging Station solutions, we can save you and your patrons money and energy. We help add value to your bottom line.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Design-build solutions in new and existing facilities – We look at your business or community goals and recommend customized solutions.
- Charging Station equipment selection – We make sure you select the right equipment that meets your community or business needs.
- Networked and revenue producing chargers – Businesses and government entities who install these stations can add money to the bottom line through tax credits and rebates. Individuals can also receive tax credits for driving electrical vehicles.
- Experience with all levels of charging output from 450KW electric bus chargers to Tier 1 residential chargers
- Service and maintenance on existing chargers and equipment
Some of the companies Decker Electric is proud to have provided Electric Vehicle charging services:
- MaxGen Energy Services
- Electrify America
- City of Wichita, KS
Contact Project Manager Brandon Horsch today for a free estimate. With 2 decades in the electrical industry in a variety of roles, Brandon understands all the components necessary for the successful completion of your project. From the planning stage to a fully functional electrical system, our team of project managers, engineers, estimators, purchasing agents, and support staff is committed to on-time performance, top quality work, and a clean, safe work site.