DECKER ELECTRIC SERVES THE FERTILIZER INDUSTRY
Since 2012, Decker Electric has provided a variety of services to the fertilizer industry across the Midwest. Whether you are building a new facility, expanding your existing facility or upgrading process technology, Decker Electric has the experience and expertise to get the job done.
Our capabilities in the fertilizer industry include:
- Medium voltage power distribution (35,000V – 5,000V)
- Low Voltage power distribution (480V-120V)
- Motor controls
- Fiber and copper communications infrastructure
- Instrument air installation
- DCS control system upgrades
- Heat trace systems
Some of the companies we have served in the fertilizer industry include:
- KOCH Fertilizer
Contact Decker Electric to let us know how we can help you with your fertilizer plant’s electrical needs. Decker Electric is a large team of 14 project managers located in Wichita, Kansas with the ability and manpower to expertly handle projects coast to coast.