Salary range: $35,000 to $50,000- depending on experience
Decker Electric in Wichita is searching for a qualified Tool Manager with the following skills:
- Manage, maintain, track and repair construction related small tools. Travel within and outside of the Wichita city limits will be required for job site audits. A valid driver’s license and successful drug test will be required.
- Manage, maintain, track and repair large equipment such as small trailers, trenchers, skid steers, etc. Large equipment repairs will be performed by the Decker Electric mechanic and is outside of this required skill set.
- Manage spreadsheets to ensure all specialty tool testing and calibrations are current.
- Track and maintain consumables. Communication with construction vendors will be required to maintain stock.
- Computer and Microsoft skills to operate excel based spreadsheets to track and schedule all internal rental equipment and small tools.
- 7am-3:30pm M-F work schedule
- A valid drivers license and a successful drug test. Driving within the City of Wichita will be required.
- 5 years’ of construction experience
- Physically fit to perform job which includes occasional lifting
- Works well with others.
- Basic Computer skills and comfortable with Microsoft Office programs.
All resumes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Decker Electric is currently searching for a Telecommunications Tech to help install category cabling, coax, fiber optic, access control, CCTV and CATV. The technician must have the following abilities:
- 5 years of Telecommunications experience.
- BICSI Install 1 Certification - is a requirement
- Travel will be required
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- A company vehicle may be needed, therefore a good driving record is required
Decker Electric pays union Tele/Data scale pending years of experience. Please send a cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Whether you are an intern looking for a summer job opportunity, a college graduate looking for a full-time position, an industry hire interested in a transition or a tradesman excited about an opportunity, Decker Electric is ready to help fulfill an amazing career.
Decker Electric is eager to find dedicated and motivated leaders who want to grow within a company. New employees will be exposed to multiple sectors of the construction industry consisting of renewable energy, chemical, manufacturing, commercial, security, telecommunications, engineering and automation. In addition to being exposed to project management, opportunities exist within the business office consisting of accounting, finance and operations.
Internship Goals & Opportunities
Interns will be given the opportunity to produce specific goals at the beginning of the internship and monitor those throughout the program. Each internship assignment also provides a great opportunity of learning within those areas that will be a requirement upon the early years of construction professionals.
Accepting an internship with Decker Electric will provide a good base of knowledge to assist you in construction after graduation and also the ability to excel within the latter semesters of your education.
Internship responsibilities include estimating and takeoff, field and office management, safety, quality control, and document control including change orders, RFI’s, submittals and contracts.
In addition to the office, interns will be exposed to construction within the field by attending project visits and being exposed to different construction sectors of the construction industry.
Upon completion of the internship, evaluations of those goals will help determine possibilities of full-time employment.