DECKER ELECTRIC SERVES THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY
Since 2006, Decker Electric has been providing quality work for railroads across the country. With our large and skilled staff, we have the ability and experience to deliver your project safely with minimal effect on your day-to-day operations.
Our capabilities in the railroad industry include:
- Upgrade and maintain fuel delivery system
- Install power distribution for track switches and signaling cabins
- Install new lighting
- Upgrade existing lighting
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain motor control wiring
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain instrumentation and PLCs
Some of the companies Decker Electric is proud to serve include:
Contact Project Manager Ben Wilson to learn how Decker Electric can help with your railroad’s electrical needs. With more than 16 years’ experience in the electrical industry, Ben is our Executive Vice President in charge of Lead Business Development and is one of our 14 highly experienced project managers. Decker Electric is located in the heart of Wichita, just off Kellogg at the West St. exit. We are on call 24 hours a day for fast and reliable emergency repairs.