DECKER ELECTRIC PROVIDES STRUCTURED CABLING SERVICES
Decker Electric’s technicians are BICSI trained and certified by Belden, Panduit, and Leviton to provide warranty-backed installations. With an on-staff RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designer) to ensure systems are designed and installed per standards and code, we utilize state-of-the-art equipment for accurate trouble-shooting and documented performance.
Our capabilities include:
- Fiber Optic Trouble Shooting, Installation, Splicing, Repair, and Design
- Outside Plant Fiber Optic Trouble Shooting, Installation, Splicing, Repair, and Design
- Category 5e, 6, and 6A Installations
- CCTV and CATV cabling Installation.
- Intercom systems
- Wireless System Integrations
- DAS systems
- IP Phone Systems
- Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Services
- Fire alarm installation and repair
- Fire alarm Inspection
- Fire and security system monitoring
Some of our customers include:
- City of Wichita
- City of Haysville
- Valley Center Public Works
- Wichita State University
- Emporia State University
- Foley Equipment
- Case New Holland
Contact Project Manager Clinton Townsend to provide the expert repair, upgrade or communications installation you need. From both his vast experience and training, Clinton has focused his career on telecommunication’s infrastructures and technologies.
Contact us today and we can get started. Decker Electric’s knowledgeable staff can evaluate your facility and budget and provide a solution that fits your needs. We are a large team with 14 project managers and are located in the heart of Wichita, just off Kellogg at the West St. exit.