Salary range $40k - $70k with potential for bonuses – 0 - 5 years of experience.
Responsibilities include working with Project Managers, and field staff to facilitate office and field management and administrative duties for industrial and commercial projects.
• Plan review and layout
• Coordinate equipment, tools, resources and materials.
• Subcontractor Management
• Submittal and RFI controls and management
• Billings, Change Management, Contract Management, Forecasting and Reporting – Cost Controls
• Productivity tracking, planning and scheduling- Project Controls
• Light travel expected
• Quality Control and Safety Management
• Strong Communication Skills
• Computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD are a plus
• Degree from accredited engineering and/or construction management is a plus