DECKER ELECTRIC PROVIDES SERVICE FOR DATA CENTERS
As our world becomes more dependent upon a cloud-based network, it is important to partner with a contractor that understands the unique demands of data centers. We provide redundant power solutions through the installation of generators and UPS systems to ensure that your critical networks stay online.
Our design team can produce state-of-the-art rooms to handle the environmental demands and space constraints associated with today’s growing storage needs. Decker’s technicians are experienced and trained to work on systems in these most sensitive of locations.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete room designs and build outs
- Generator and UPS installations
- Cabinet, Racking, and Fiber routing systems
- Room and cabinet access control
- Data cabling installation
- High Density Fiber and copper systems
- Equipment installation
- Partners with hot and cold isle HVAC providers
Contact Project Manager Ben Wilson today for a free consultation. With more than 18 years’ experience in the electrical industry, Ben is our Executive Director of Business Development and is one of our 14 highly experienced project managers. Decker Electric is located in Wichita, Kansas with the ability and manpower to expertly handle projects coast to coast.